Chumbawamba-Tumbthumping

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You'll never gonna keep me down

Sunday, May 16, 2010

wishlist - #3, #4

Malaga



I wanna go to Malaga. I have an aunt there and my mom proposed me to go there this summer. I can't wait to see the palm trees and the beach, the beautiful-colored sea and the waves' crests. I wanna photograph the landscapes and I wanna try to eat a lot of Mediterranean specialties. I never tried sea fruits or shells or even many kinds of fish. I don't usually eat fish, I don't like it that much, but if I went to Malaga, swear I would try a lot of new meals.
Oh, and I wanna see what Casanovas are those beautiful charmful latin guys they say! And I am sure I will meet many "Romanian" people, so I'll have to keep an eye on my pockets and bag and money!!!!!! I'm not soooo excited about this trip, I'm not even sure if I go or not, but it's another chance for me to escape, thing I wish for, so I can't say I'm indifferent. Malaga, hope I'll come! :-)



Austria - Vienna, Innsbruck, Salzburg



I dream of Vienna for a few years and it's sad that I haven't got the chance to go there. But this summer I believe I will create it! I'm so nervous about this, because I may not have money to spend them on a trip like this, but I'd go there by feet, doesn't matter, I just want to get to this unbelievable place. Its history, its imposing, its sobriety, its style, its charm lays in education and culture. I couldn't go there and act like junkie, having nowhere to stay and no money. I wanna go there and actually can afford such a lifestyle. I wanna go there and meet all of Vienna's qualities right into the face, having no complex about myself in such a different world and civilization. Vienna - only the name gives me a strong thrill. If I go there, there's no way to come back, unless I really cannot get along with the ugliest language ever - German.


Innsbruck, for me, means skiing. Means Ski Jumping, means Gregor Schlierenzauer and Thomas Morgenstern, Sport Verein Innsbruck-Bergisel. Means visiting the Bergisel Hill and getting face-to-face with those two gorgeous and amazing ski jumpers I love, I cried for, I got happy for, I lived all the hard moments of the competitions as well as they did and I dreamt of one or another winning tournaments and contests and qualifications and everything for years. Can't wait to get there and get authographs :x


Salzburg for me is the image of the classical perfection. I expect to listen to Mozart everywhere in town, I expect everybody to act just like in Mozart's time, to be dressed like back then, not so many cars and not such a variety of appeals. I know that perfection is the only thing I will not meet there, but I keep dreaming. I wanna visit Mozart's home. I want Mozarts everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment