Chumbawamba-Tumbthumping

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You'll never gonna keep me down

Saturday, May 15, 2010

changing world?



"Și ne prinde bine rolul
Să stăm toată ziua-n pat
Și cuminți s-așteptăm clipa
-n care tot se va schimba"
- Omul cu șobolani 'Odă în Piața Romană'


I can't wait for the day I'm gonna go to university. I'm gonna study what I wish to study, what I like to study, for the first time in my life I will do something I really enjoy doing. I'm gonna be hardcore. I'm gonna cut the flesh. I'm gonna actually do something. I'm gonna start the revolution of my lifestyle. I'm gonna change... for real. I'm gonna have a full schedule and I'm really gonna respect it. I'm gonna have real plans and I'm really gonna do whatever I have established in my mind. I will be different, I will be another zgriptzu who will rock the world. I will fight for what I really want because then I will be on the straight road to the spot I'm willing to reach, I will have no sidetracks. I will finally be the most real myself. I will be a doctor and everything will change. This is not a changing world, this is a world we are changing in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment